Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hee, how fun!

I ordered The Best of Teresa Wentzler Fantasy Collection, Vol. 2 and it arrived today.  I'm so excited.  I want to do The Storyteller.  Or maybe The Guardian.  Or maybe start a little smaller with Above the Clouds, which is sort of a smaller and easier-to-acquire version of The Castle to my eyes.

Are y'all seeing a theme here?

I don't plan to start a new big project for a couple/three months yet.  November's NaNoWriMo, and I intend to take a go at it (with a "can bail without shame" disclaimer), which may not leave much project time or energy.  Also, I've never worked cross stitch on even weave, so I'm thinking of starting small.  My plan is to get some next time I'm out shopping (I know Hobby Lobby carries it if Michael's doesn't) and do a few Christmas ornaments for practice.  And I do need more Christmas ornaments; I still don't have very many.

But, one of these would be great to start the New Year with.  I can buy/order the supplies as a Christmas present to myself.

No comments: