Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kati-chan done good.

Pens arrived today! The pink Cavelier is nice. Except it has a squeezey converter, and I hate squeeze fillers. The bar seems pretty substantial, though, some maybe it'll be OK.

The Tucky, though. Sa-weet! It is carmine, but beautifully bright and clear, and the transparent section is just about PERFECT. I'm eager to get it restored; I think it'll be a great little pen. I'd definitely prefer to go the Fountainbel (less invasive) restoration method with this little guy. Alas, we've already got four pens with Dillo between Laura and I, so I should probably wait until we get those back and I can try Regulus Black's pen, which will be repaired with that method. (What Regulus was doing with a women's pen, I don't know, but I'm not willing to ask too hard. ^_~ Maybe he likes a bit of a breeze about his pen cap. *<:^) )

No comments: